Teaching Violence in the Workplace
Create a teaching PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least three (3) sources using APA citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to cite the sources using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
This week you are to create a PowerPoint as if you are teaching this information to your colleagues.
- Guns in the Workplace: prepare for an active shooter (what is the protocol and preparations your workplace has taken â€“ if none have been developed describe what should be taken). What is the responsibility as a nurse caring for patients in an active shooter scenario?
- Bullying in Nursing: Bullying in the nursing workforce has become an increasing topic of concern. Research this topic and describe reasons why bullying is a problem in nursing. Provide suggestions for a new nurse who is being bullied by coworkers. What is your responsibility if you see a fellow nurse being bullied?
- Title Slide (1 slide)
- Objective Slide (1 slide)
- Preparing for an active shooter (2-3 slides)
- Responsibility for patients in an active shooter scenario? (1-2 slides).
- Why bullying is a problem in nursing (2-3 slides)
- Suggestions for a new nurse being bullied (2-3 slides)
- Your responsibility (1-2 slides)
- References (1 slide)
Length: 11-16 slides
Structure: Include a title slide, objective slide, content slides, reference slide in APA format
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
We have Walden University and Capella University nursing practitioners!