For this assignment, you complete Milestone 2 of your Final Project. This milestone incorporates feedback from Week 1 on Milestone 1, but focuses more on the theory/model you have chosen to serve as a framework for your chronic disease or condition on a population level.
For this milestone, you explain your health theory/model in more detail. In addition, you create a visual representation of the health behavioral theory/model to help you to develop an argument for why this is the best fit for the intervention you are developing. Because presentations are visual-based exercises, it is important to be able to visually represent what the health behavioral theory/model will â€œlookâ€ like in the program being developed. For this exercise, you should be developing an original graphic. This means that you may use tools (e.g., software draw and shape tools) you find while doing research as the basis for creating your own graphic, but may not duplicate an image or graphic from a text or other source. The graphic you develop should be specific to your topic and should address the population you have selected for your Final Project.
- Review Part I of the Final Project Instructions provided in this weekâ€s Resources.
- Review the health behavioral theory or model you selected in Week 1 to address your chosen chronic disease or condition at a population level as well as the articles you researched for your Final Project.
- Consider how your chosen health behavioral theory or model can be depicted visually to illustrate its application to your chosen chronic disease or condition and for the population you selected.
Submit an original graphic representation of your chosen health behavioral theory or model as it relates to your chosen chronic disease or condition at a population level. If the health behavioral theory or model is illustrated in research, represent it in another way to ensure that your graphic representation is both original and relevant to your Final Project chronic disease or condition and population.
Address the following:
- Identify your chosen health behavioral theory or model.
- Identify your chosen chronic disease or condition and population.
- Describe the graphic and its significance to the chronic disease or condition at a population level in more detail.
- Be specific and indicate:
- Key elements of the health behavioral theory or model and how they relate to your chosen chronic disease or condition at the population level including the significance of these elements and relationships between them
- How this health behavioral theory or model applies to a population versus individual level
- Include a key with necessary labels and terms described.
Note: This Assignment is meant to assess your ability to communicate your understanding of the concepts. It is not meant to assess your design skills. You may use graphics created by using the software available on your computer, or you may also choose to create your graphic representation with hand drawings.
In addition, incorporate any feedback into Part I of your Final Project for submission.
To review, for Part I you must include:
Part I (Includes feedback from Instructor and the graphic from this weekâ€s Discussion)
Submit a document with the following information (2â€“3 pages total):
- Title page
- Selected chronic disease or condition at a population level
- Description of population
- Explanation of the health behavioral theory/model that serves as a framework for the selected chronic disease or condition at a population level
- Original graphic representation of your chosen health behavioral theory or model as it relates to your chosen chronic disease or condition at a population level
- Three sources you will consult for your Final Project, including:
- At least two sources about the chronic disease or condition you selected
- At least one source supporting the behavioral theory or model to address your selected chronic disease or condition
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
We have Walden University and Capella University nursing practitioners!