Do not use sentences that you lift directly from the course materials or citations except for quotes. Limit to 2-3 quotes. This is a demonstration that content has been learned and can apply to my specific situation (special education). Please think about strategies such as stating the concept and then providing examples that impact you or your work area directly (this is application of knowledge).
Cite all references withing the script in APA format so that they can be added to the power point and outline.
Outline for script:
- Mean Median and Mode- Definitions and use in â€œNormal Distributionâ€.
- Normal Distribution and explanation of the â€œBellâ€ curve.
- Standard Deviation and Variance- Definitions and Use
- Population versus Sample.
Part B: Measurement Scales and Scoring
- Types of Measurement Scales:
- Nominal â€“ Definition & Example
- Ordinal â€“ Definition & Example
- Interval â€“ Definition & Example
- Ratio â€“ Definition & Example
- Scale Scores
- Raw Score Scales- Definition and example of use in special education
- Percentage Mastery Scale- Definition and example of use in special education
- Percentile Rank Scales- Definition and example of use in special education
- Age and Grade Equivalents- Definition and example of use in special education
Part C: Norms
- What are norms and how are they used?
- Types of Norms
- National- Definition, use in special education, pros and cons of use
- Local- Definition, use in special education, pros and cons of use
- Norms by Age and Grade- Definitions, use in special education, pros and cons of use
Part D: Equating and Calibrating
- Definitions of Equating and Calibrating
- What is the difference between equating and calibrating test scores
- Briefly describe equipercentile equating and provide example
- Equating v. Linking
- What is linking?
- What is the difference between equating and linking test scores?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
We have Walden University and Capella University nursing practitioners!